Wednesday, September 10, 2014

You Can Dress Them Up....

Halloween is only seven weeks away, so Mark is already thinking about costumes. Not his costume, but the dog's costumes. No matter how many times I have told him to leave the dogs alone, that they don't want to wear those things he buys for them, he still comes home with little getups for them every year.

In the past he has tried to squeeze Chandler into a squirrel costume that was obviously too small for him. Chandler was not happy.


And then there was the year he put our beloved Sasha into that butterfly outfit. She was not happy at all about it.


This year he came home with a leather motorcycle jacket and hat for Bette. I have to admit, she was extremely cute in that leather jacket and hat. But once again, the dog did not like it. That cute little leather hat she's wearing in the photo... it was torn off by her just seconds after that picture was taken. All this dressing up of the dogs in uncomfortable costumes, and forcing them to show them off like some kind of deranged runway model, brought back a memory from my childhood.


My first communion coat and tie. I know that I'm not wearing the tie in this photo. Even though it was a clip on, I still hated it and tore it off.

3 comments:

  1. I say you all dress as Mormon's this Halloween. You still have that Bible, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mormons. Sorry, I went out for Mexican food last night. The first place to have authentic Mexican for miles. I have a bit of a food hangover. 22 oz swirl margaritas didn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were just too cute Alan!

    ReplyDelete